Conveniently located on the north end of Coolidge right on Arizona Blvd. Our address is 1185 N Arizona Blvd, Coolidge, AZ 85128.View Map
We have a purpose
- • To improve the self-esteem of all individuals — one smile at a time.
- • To treat people like they are special, because they are.
- • To share our smiles with others.
- • To improve dental health.
- • To have fun doing it.
Core Beliefs and Values
- Integrity.. We speak the truth to each other, to our patients, and to everyone with whom we have contact.
- Quality.. We stand behind our work to make it effective, comfortable and estheticv
- Respect.. We respect patients as individuals, providing every resource they need to reach their dental goals. We respect every staff person as a valued team member.
- Continuing Education.. We constantly learn new skills and share them with each other. We encourage others to consider dentistry as a career.
- Hard Work.. Theodore Roosevelt said: “Far and away the best prize that life has to offer is the chance to work hard at work worth doing.”
- Community Contribution.. We give back to our community by participating in reduce-fee programs, doing volunteer work, and donating money and supplies to worthy causes. We are sensitive to our natural environment.
- Profit is a result of doing the above things well.. As Zig Ziglar says, “You can get everything in life you want, if you help enough other people get what they want.”
- Family Values.. Our families at home are more important than our work, and we support each other when we need to be with them. “Many men can make a fortune, but very few can build a family.” J. S. Bryan